Copyright ©2021, All rights reserved.
Benefits Plasma Fibroblast
- improves skin texture
- offers mild-to-moderate skin tightening effects
- result in some degree of skin facial contour change
Features Plasma Fibroblast
Plasma fibroblast therapy uses a pen-like device that discharges a high-frequency electric current to small areas of the skin.
The plasma tip doesn’t directly touch the skin, but instead releases a targeted current just above the skin. The hot current creates small holes, or micro-injuries, in the skin’s layer. The thermal disruption, or heat damage, from plasma fibroblast therapy:
- breaks down proteins in the skin
- encourages tissue regeneration
- stimulates fibroblast activity
- causes tissue contraction (tightening)